Find the Perfect Pub Set for Any Room
Go beyond the bar when you outfit your game room – and consider a pub table and chairs. They come in a variety of casual and sophisticated styles. Our selection offers sets – or individual pieces – to accommodate any need and any décor.
You’ll find both round and square styles in pub, bar, gathering tables, and counter height table sets – for practical and elegant furnishings that will serve you for generations.
Pub Table Height
Most Pub Tables are 30 to 36 inches in diameter. Pub Table tops generally measure 40 inches from the floor, with 38 inches of clearance under the table top.
Tabletop Shape and Dimensions
- Usually larger and more traditional
- Some come with leaves to extend tabletop space
- Lengths vary greatly; minimum of 66 inches to accommodate six people
- Width of 36 to 42 inches is standard
- Favorite among homeowners
- Dimensions usually 36 inches to 72 inches square
- Excellent for smaller spaces
- Length typically: 78 inches to 96 inches
- Width generally 47 inches to 54 inches
- Perfect for social settings
- Diameter 24 inches minimum
- Largest usually 72 inches
Care and Maintenance
You’ll find that very little care is needed to maintain these fine wood products. They have been constructed with the sturdiest materials available. During finishing, only EPA-compliant toners, stains and other finishing products such as varnish are applied.
Your furniture will indeed last a lifetime, needing only relative heat and humidity control, and occasional wiping with a damp cloth.
Hardwoods, Heat and Humidity
Perhaps surprisingly, newly sawed wood is up to one-half water. In order to make furniture, it is carefully dried to stabilize at about 25 to 35% humidity. This is the level, on average, of our home environments.
To keep your furniture in excellent shape over the years, you can easily take steps to protect it against harmful extremes.
- Don’t place it directly in front of a hot radiator or wood burning stove used all winter.
- Don’t subject it to direct sunlight year round.
- Use a humidifier during extremely cold winters.
- Use an air conditioner during extremely hot summers.
Come browse our selection – and find the perfect match for your space.
Showing all 7 results
The Alta LomaCall for Price
The Alta Loma MapleCall for Price
The BalboaCall for Price
The Del MarCall for Price
The GalileoCall for Price
The Galileo IICall for Price
The QuattroCall for Price